Saturday 15 March 2014

Mini's, Mini's, Mini's

Hi everybody...

A sneak preview of some items that will be available on ebay soon...  What do you think?

My miniature purge continues with some new items being added next week.

To get to my ebay click here

All the best to you and 3 weeks on Thursday until my holiday, still counting down :o)
 
Preparing Mandrake Table by Cottage Witch Miniatures

 
Enchanted Toadstool Table by Cottage Witch Miniatures
 

Overloaded Foraged Mushroom & Toadstool Basket by Cottage Witch Miniatures
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. Mushrooms are so magical. You have captured this brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna, the mushrooms are so tiny though and my eyes went skew whiff after making all these haha :o) Been going a little mushroom and toadstool mad lately. All the best to you, Andy

    ReplyDelete