Wednesday 26 March 2014

Ebay Miniatures

Hi
A reminder that my current listings on ebay end tonight from around 8.30pm UK time.

Also, a number of new items will be available from this evening at about the same time.  I'm off on my holiday soon for a couple of weeks so this will be the last of my sales until the end of April when I will be back with a number of new handmade mini's...

To get to my ebay click here

A preview of this items that will start on ebay tonight can be seen below...

A realistic crate of corn by Afterdarkafterall 1/12th


A super little furred mouse assistant made with a Marfel mouse 1/12th



A Georgia Marfel Enchanted Toadstool 1/12th


A very unusual rustic/Tudor style dog house - 1/12th


Enchanted Stepping Stones by Lory 1/12th


A delicately made Tiny Witch Tower house


No comments:

Post a Comment